Weather-proof Electric Actuator - WE-500 Series
- Weather-proof electric actuator
CSA Approved, IP67, NEMA 4, NEMA 4X
The WE-500 Electric Actuator is an extremely rugged design actuator used for small ball valves (less than 2"), dampers and other quarter-turn devices. The actuator is NEMA 4X and includes a visual indicator, two auxiliary switches and a compartment heater. A convenient wrench manual override shaft is standard on the WE-500. This actuator is the clear choice when a compact, efficient electric actuator is required!
WE-500 Series Electric Actuator Features
- Compact and light due to high grade aluminum alloy housing
- High resistance to corrosion due to hard anodizing on inside and outside with polyester powder coating on external surface
- Output torque: 530 in-lbs.
- The actuator motor is a reversible, high torque and low current design.
- Weatherproof (IP67, NEMA 4, 4X)
WE-500 Series Weather-proof Electric Actuator Standard Configuration
- Manual override
- Wide, easy mounting base standard to ISO5211(F03/F05/F07)
- Standard four limit switches. Two for operation, 2 auxilliary dry contacts
- Captive cover bolts
- Space heater
- Limit switches for tight, easy setting
- Terminal block (11P)
- Standard color : Red
- Position Indication Unit (Potentiometer kit, PIU)
High resolution potentiometer with precisely machined gearing directly engaged with drive shaft provides continuous monitoring of position of
valve and actuator.
- TMC3 Electronic Modulating Card
- Auto Calibration for Easy Setup
- 10 Bit Microprocessor controller for precise positioning and control
- 4-20mA, 1-5mA, 0-10 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-135 Ohm or Command Signal Potentiometer
- TMC3 can be programmed to Fail in Place, Fail CW, or Fail CCW on loss of command signal
- Characterized Control options: Linear, Quick Opening (Square Root), or Equal Percentage (Square)
- OnBoard 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)
WE-500 is only available in weather proof version.