Fire Safe 150# Split Body Flanged Automated Ball Valve Packages - Series F90/F93
- Automated with Pneumatic Spring Return Actuator
- Automated with Pneumatic Double Acting Actuator
- Automated with Electric Actuator
- Fire Safe Design: API 607 4th Edition Certified
Triac F90/F93 Series Flanged Ball Valves feature a split body design. The high quality investment cast valves feature a fully machined bore. The superior live-loaded packing system is accomplished with Bellville washers, "V"-ring packing and a unique primary pyramidal stem seal. This advanced sealing system provides for protection against stem leaks experienced by ordinary ball valves.
Fire Safe 150# Split Body Flanged Automated Ball Valves Feature
- Full Port Valve
- ANSI Class 150#
- Available 1/2" - 4"
- 316SS or WCB Body
- 316SS Ball & Stem
- Belleville Washers
- Chevron Packing
- RTFE Seats Standard
Fire Safe 150# Split Body Flanged Automated Ball Valves Standards
- Design: ANSI B16.34
- Face to Face: ANSI B16.10
- Flange Dimensions: ANSI B16.5
- Pipeline Valves: API 6D
- Pressure Testing: API 598
- Fire Testing: API-607 4th Edition, BS 5351
- Mounting Pad: ISO 5211
- Marking System for Valves: MSS SP-25
- Material Certification: EN 10204
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001
50/50 Seats for High Temperature Applications
Reinforced RTFE seats are standard, but various options are available for seat materials. The 50/50 seat option is excellent for services that call for higher temperatures and more difficult applications including steam. Contact us for details.
Make it a Complete Automated Ball Valve Package!
Build a complete Automated Ball Valve Package by adding our Automation Controls to a valve / actuator combination.