Fire Safe 150# Flanged Direct Mount Automated Ball Valve Packages - Series FD9-F1
- Automated with Pneumatic Spring Return Actuator
- Automated with Pneumatic Double Acting Actuator
- Automated with Electric Actuator
- Fire Safe Design
Triac FD9-F1 Series Direct Mount 150# Flanged Firesafe Ball Valves feature a direct mount automation pad. The high quality investment castings feature a fully machined bore. The superior live-loaded packing system is accomplished with Belleville washers, "V" ring packing and unique primary pyramidal stem seal. This advanced sealing system provides for protection against stem leaks experienced by ordinary ball valves.
Fire Safe 150# Flanged Direct Mount Automated Ball Valves Feature
- Sizes 1/2" – 12"
- Available in 316SST or WCB
- 150# ANSI
- Full Port Design
- Superior Live Loaded Packing System
- ISO5211 Actuator Mounting Pad
- Anti-Static Device
- Each Valve Traceable (MTRs available - contact us for details)
Fire Safe 150# Flanged Direct Mount Automated Ball Valves Standards
- Design: ANSI B16.34
- Face to Face: ANSI B16.10
- Flange Dimensions: ANSI B16.5
- Pipeline Valve: API 6D
- Pressure Testing: API 598
- Fire Testing: API 607 6th Edition, BS 5351
- Mounting Pad: ISO 5211
- Marking System for Valves: MSS SP-25
- Material Certification: EN 10204
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001
50/50 Seats for High Temperature Applications
Reinforced RTFE seats are standard, but various options are available for seat materials. The 50/50 seat option is excellent for services that call for higher temperatures and more difficult applications, including steam. Contact us for details.
Make it a Complete Automated Ball Valve Package!
Build a complete Automated Ball Valve Package by adding our Automation Controls to a valve / actuator combination.