150# Flanged Direct Mount Stainless Steel Automated Ball Valve Packages - Painless Stainless Series D9
- Automated with Stainless Steel Pneumatic Spring Return Actuator
- Automated with Stainless Steel Pneumatic Double Acting Actuator
- TA-Luft Certified for Low Emissions
Triac D9 Series Painless Stainless Flanged Ball Valves feature a direct mount automation pad. The high quality investment castings feature a fully machined bore. The superior live-loaded packing system is accomplished with Belleville washers, "V" ring packing and unique primary pyramidal stem seal. This advanced sealing system provides for protection against stem leaks experienced by ordinary ball valves.
Stainless Steel 150# Flanged Direct Mount Automated Ball Valves Feature
- Full Port Valve
- ANSI Class 150#
- 1/2" – 6"
- 316SS Body
- 316SS Ball & Stem
- Belleville Washers
- Chevron Packing
- RTFE Seats Standard
- Pyramidal Stem Design
Stainless Steel 150# Flanged Direct Mount Automated Ball Valves Standards
- Design: ANSI B16.34
- Face to Face: ANSI B16.10
- Flange Dimensions: ANSI B16.5
- Pipeline Valves: API 6D
- Pressure Testing: API 598
- Mounting Pad: ISO 5211
- Marking System for Valves: MSS SP-25
- Material Certification: EN 10204
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001
50/50 Seats for High Temperature Applications
Reinforced RTFE seats are standard, but various options are available for seat materials. The 50/50 seat option is excellent for services that call for higher temperatures and more difficult applications, including steam. Call us for details.
Make it a Complete Automated Ball Valve Package!
Build a complete Automated Ball Valve Package by adding our Automation Controls to a valve / actuator combination.