3-Piece High Performance Metal Seat Ball Valve - Series M
- Full Bore TH/SW/BW/Flanged Ends Class 600 LB
The A-T Controls M Series metal seat ball valve is designed for use in severe services such as high temperature, high pressure, and abrasive fluids found in Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, and Mining industries. Call or contact us for details.
3-Piece High Performance Metal Seat Ball Valve Features:
- Oversize stem design prevents deformation at higher pressures and temperatures.
- Larger ball design provides better sealing to prevent leakage.
- ANSI 600LB wall thickness design.
- Bi-direction design for back flow application.
- Inconel spring design to maintain good contact between ball and seats during operation.
- Live-loaded design eliminates stem leakage while providing longer life cycle.
- Anti-static device.
- Blow-out proof stem.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Fire safe design conforms to API 607 4th edition.
- Optional TC coating for heavy slurry.