Flanged Metal Seat Ball Valve - Series M
- Full Bore Two-piece Flanged Ends ANSI 150/300/600 LB
The A-T Controls M Series metal seat ball valve is designed for use in severe services such as high temperature and abrasive fluids. It is used in the areas of oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals and petrochemicals, power generation, pulp and paper, and mining.
Flanged Metal Seat Ball Valve Features:
- Precise CNC machining enables the ball and seats to seal tightly, offering superior shutoff.
- Spring live-loaded seats ensure tight seal, even at low temperature and pressure.
- Fire safe design conforms to API 607 4th edition.
- Select material for different service applications.
- Hard face treatment on ball and seats for longer life cycle in severe environments.
- Uni-directional shutoff is standard with bi-directional shutoff available as an option.
- 150#, 300#, 600#