High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Automated with Pneumatic Spring Return Actuator, Double Acting Actuator, or Electric Actuator with optional Explosion Proof
- ANSI/ASME Class 150# and 300# Wafer and Lug Style
- Sizes 2” - 24” in Stock (larger sizes available)
Features and Benefits
- Standard body materials are 316 SST or WCB. Application specific options include: Alloy 20, Monel, CD3MN, Hastelloy C, Inconel 625, Aluminum Bronze, LCB and others.
- Standard seat materials are RTFE, RTFE/316L SST (Firesafe), and 316L SST (metal seat). Application specific seat materials include: 50/50 STFE, PTFE, PEEK, UHMWPE, TFM-1600 and Inconel 625.
- RTFE and Firesafe seat designs offer bubble-tight, bi-directional shutoff to full ANSI/ASME Class 150# and 300# standards. Metal seat design offers Class V shutoff.
- Blow out proof stem design.
Stem design facilitates direct mounting of pneumatic and electric actuators or gear operators through 12”. Standard Stem Material is 316 SST for 150# and 17-4 pH or XM-19 for 300#.
Live Loaded Packing
Power-Seal HPBFVs come standard with Live Loaded packing. Three sets of Belleville washers are added to each gland stud to maintain a self-adjusting packing load.
Application Specific Stem Packing
Standard packing is Graphite. Application specific options include: Double PTFE V-ring or Double PTFE Inverted packing.
Internally Cast Travel Stop
Travel Stop prevents over rotation of the disc in an effort to limit possible seat damage.
Seat Retainer Design
Seat retainer is designed so the fasteners do not interfere with the flange gasket sealing surface.
PS Series - Soft Seat design
RTFE seat for bubble-tight shutoff of general purpose applications up to 450°F.
PF Series - RTFE/316L SST fire-safe seat design
Primary RTFE seat for bubble-tight shutoff backed up by secondary 316L SST fire-safe seat. Secondary fire-safe seat provides Class V shutoff when primary RTFE seat is compromised in a fire event.
PM/PH Series - Metal seat design for high temperature and specialized applications
316L SST seat for Class V shutoff of high temperature applications to 600°F (1100°F with Inconel 625 seat and 316 SST with Stellite disc).
Stainless Steel Actuators, Solenoids, Positioners, Limit Switches, Lock Up Valves, Declutchable
Gear Operators, Speed Controls, Quick Exhaust Valves and more are available.
Electric Actuator Options & Features
- Voltage Options: 110VAC, 220 VAC, 24 VDC/VAC, 12 VDC, 440 VAC, 460 VAC, 480 VAC
- Potentiometer unit (1K)
- (TMC) Electronic Modulating Card
- 4-20mA, 1-5mA, 0-10 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-135 Ohm Command Signal
- Current position transmitter (Output 4~20mA DC)
- Multi (24 VAC/DC)
- DC motor (24 VDC)
- Local control unit: remote/local/stop and open/close
TMC3 Electronic Modulating Card
- Auto Calibration for easy setup
- 10 Bit Microprocessor controller for precise positioning and control
- 4-20mA, 1-5mA, 0-10 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-135 Ohm or Command Signal Potentiometer
- TMC3 Can be programmed to Fail in Place, Fail CW, or Fail CCW on loss of command signal
- Characterized Control-Linear, quick opening (Square root), or Equal Percentage (Square)
- OnBoard 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)
- AS-i Network Card
- Boiler Feedwater Application