Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
- Automated with Pneumatic Spring Return Actuator
- Automated with Pneumatic Double Acting Actuator
- Automated with Electric Actuator (optional Explosion Proof)
- Wafer and Lug Style
- Sizes 1-1/2" - 24" in Stock (larger sizes available)
- Sizes 1-1/2" - 12" rated to 200 psi
(PTFE seats rated to 150 psi)
- Sizes 14" to 24" rated to 150 psi
(PTFE seats rated to 90 psi)
- ABS Approved (view Certificate)
A-T Controls Butterfly Valves cover a wide range of industries from General Purpose to Chemical, Food and Beverage, Pulp and Paper, Waste Water applications and more. The product line features many choices of seat, disc and stem materials which enable you to address a wide variety of applications and media. A-T Controls Butterfly Valves are designed to comply with MSS-SP-67 and API-609 and are tested to comply with API-598 standards. They are compatible with ANSI 125/150 flanges.
Standard Materials of Construction and Specifications
Ductile iron (cast iron and stainless steel available)
Nickle plated ductile iron (316SS, Aluminum Bronze, Nylon coated ductile iron, Undercut 316, Undercut Aluminum Bronze, PTFE coated SS, PTFE coated ductile iron, 304SS) ...others may be available on request
EPDM (Buna-N, Food grade EPDM, High temp EPDM, Viton®, PTFE over EPDM, Neoprene) ... others may be available on request
416SS (316SS, 17-4PH and others available)
- Stem Bushing
Bronze (PTFE available)
- Stem Seal
Buna (Viton® available)
Each body is cast, precisely machined and epoxy-coated to meet rigid tolerances.
Multiple seat and disc material options are available to meet a wide variety of process applications.
Square Stem design to facilitate direct mounting of actuators.
Each stem is machined to fit tightly into the upper disc for smooth operation and minimal hysteresis.
Bushings are available in bronze and teflon®. Both are corrosion resistant with mimimal effect on valve torque.
Stainless Steel Actuators, Solenoids, Positioners, Limit Switches, Lock Up Valves, Declutchable
Gear Operators, Speed Controls, Quick Exhaust Valves and more are available.
Electric Actuator Options & Features
- Voltage Options: 110VAC, 220 VAC, 24 VDC/VAC, 12 VDC, 440 VAC, 460 VAC, 480 VAC
- Potentiometer unit (1K)
- (TMC) Electronic Modulating Card
- 4-20mA, 1-5mA, 0-10 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-135 Ohm Command Signal
- Current position transmitter (Output 4~20mA DC)
- Multi (24 VAC/DC)
- DC motor (24 VDC)
- Local control unit: remote/local/stop and open/close
TMC3 Electronic Modulating Card
- Auto Calibration for easy setup
- 10 Bit Microprocessor controller for precise positioning and control
- 4-20mA, 1-5mA, 0-10 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-135 Ohm or Command Signal Potentiometer
- TMC3 Can be programmed to Fail in Place, Fail CW, or Fail CCW on loss of command signal
- Characterized Control-Linear, quick opening (Square root), or Equal Percentage (Square)
- OnBoard 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)
- AS-i Network Card
- Boiler Feedwater Application