V-Port Segmented Control Valve - Series V
The A-T Controls V Series rotary valve is a throttling control segmented ball valve that provides high flow capacity with optimum characteristics for industrial markets including Pulp and Paper, Refinery, Chemical, and Petrochemical Industries.
V-Port Segmented Control Valve Features:
- 1-pc body design reduces leakage paths.
- V-ball provides large dynamic pass of fluid, including solid particles.
- V-ball with top and bottom bearings reduces operational torque.
- Rotary-valve design allows the cutting of solids between the v-ball and the seats enabling the fluid to pass smoothly without obstructions.
- Spring live-loaded metal seats with Viton or graphite backing.
- Interchangeable soft seats and metal seats to satisfy various applications. Seats can be easily changed in a few simple steps.
- Automatic pressure relief design.
- Nearly equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Available in flangeless or flange connection.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Anti-static device.
- Easy to remove cap design simplifies seat changes and installation of repair kits.
V-Port Segmented Control Valve Options:
- VS Series - 50/50 Seat
- VV Metal Seat - VITON Seat Packing
- VM Metal Seat - Graphite Seat Packing
V-Port Segmented Control Valve Applications:
- Slurry and Viscous Fluid
- Powder and Particles in Fluid
- Chips and Fibers in Pulp and Paper Process
- Flow Control
- Pressure Control
- Steam, Gas and Liquid